Monday, October 13, 2008

Kaua'i

Kaua'i



I just wanted to share some of the highlights of our trip to Kaua'i with you. I am sooooo grateful for the time that I was able to spend with my sweet hubby. We planned this vacation back in January in celebration of our 5 year wedding anniversary. As some of you may know, I freaked out about the idea of leaving my kids for 11 days and nearly cancelled the trip a couple months ago (yes I am a crazy lady.) But I knew that it would be really good for Rob and I to have the time together - just the two of us. And boy am I ever glad that we went! We relaxed, had fun and just loved being together. I will never forget how hot my hubby looked on the night the picture above was taken - sorry to embarass you babe! This vacation would not have been possible without our amazingly supportive family that all took turns taking care of the kids including my in-laws, my parents, Emily & Derron, Holly & Rhett, Melissa, and Chris & Joanna. Our kids did great while we were gone, few! Liam and Lance thought they were in heaven spending all that time with their favorite people! So here are some of our pictures...











































10 comments:

Joanna McGuire said...

I am so glad you guys had a good time. I love all your pictures, they are beautiful!! I want to go now. Your boys were great and we were glad to help out. I can't wait to come and see the rest of the pictures.

Unknown said...

What a fun trip that you got to take with your hubby! Happy 5 year anniversary, I can't believe it has been 5 years. I remember going to your wedding dinner at the JSMB. Also, I can't believe that milk is that expensive I think I would be eating Tums for calcium!

Margo said...

Wow it seems like it's honeymoon all over again. Those pictures are beautiful. Looks like you guys had a great time. Good for and Happy 5th Anniversary.

Shaunee said...

I am SOOOOO jealous! Maybe we can go for our anniversary next year. Looks like fun and I'm glad you could go!

The Cary Family said...

Love the pictures! Was that the Napali Coast tour? Oh man did I ever get sick on that tour!! YIKES. I'm so glad you guys got to go without the kiddos. It's the best thing!! And I'm glad they did so well...

Audrey said...

This looks amazing! I'm so jealous!

I can't believe how expensive milk is!!

Heidi said...

Sha! What amazing pictures! You both look so happy and relaxed! Cheers to 5 years!! I can't wait to go to such a beautiful place one day!

melynda said...

i am freaked out to leave linc too(we still never have). but i am glad you had a good time, the pictures are beautiful.

Grandma Sue said...

Hey Dani, I love the pictures. You and Rob are so adorable. You're all smiles and happy in the pictures. Wow, all those pictures and no Liam and Lance in any. I'm so glad you had a great relaxing time. xoxo, Mom

Debi said...

Looks like so much fun! I'm glad you got to enjoy some time together. . . . . so important for a healthy marriage!