Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Scooter rides, brownie face, camping...

Scooter rides, brownie faces, camping.... the summer rolls on...

My grandma came into town last week so we went to my uncle Mark's for dinner and Liam got to go on his first scooter ride, he was in heaven! Rob also got to take me around the neighborhood on my uncle's Vespa and he has been dreaming about owning one ever since. Dream on baby! I made a deal that he can get one as long as I can get an slr digital camera equal in price, we are both dreamers.

We also went camping last weekend with some friends. We stayed by Rockport reservoir. My hair really is quite special because it does some fancy tricks in a lot of pictures such as the one of me holding Lance. We had a great time and the kids slept good which was a big plus!









8 comments:

Bethany said...

Fancy tricks huh? That is nothing! I can't get over how much Liam has grown. We miss you and want to meet Lance someday! Looks like summer is going well!

Joanna McGuire said...

Love the pictures, your hair does do some awesome tricks. That place looks like a lot of fun maybe we should all go up together camping there. Hint Hint. The boys have some fun faces in these pics

Margo said...

How fun looks like you had so much fun camping by the water. I have finally found your blog. Awesome!

melynda said...

i wish i had a scooter SO bad, how fun!

Elaine said...

Those are the cutest little boys in all the world!! Thanks for taking them camping. Grandma 'laine

Unknown said...

Thanks for bringing back my plate the other day. It was good to see you. When Heidi's coming into town lets do lunch.

Brian & Krystal said...

So we've been dieing to do something fun like that this summer!! But with this baby coming, we've been pretty much on house arrest. I'm glad you guys had so much fun! That's what summer is all about...

Grandma Sue said...

Yes, funny hairdo. Love the pictures, of course. Liam is so cute in the picture with Uncle Mark, varoom varoom! I can tell Lance loves the water just like big brother, Liam. Oh what summer fun. xoxo, GrandmaSue