
Two new things I love!
Ok, I know I am a dork, but I am soooooooo excited about the new Nursery Manual the Church has just published! It is a spiral bound manual called "Behold Your Little Ones" that you can buy at distribution centers for $5.50. Liam loves it and has not wanted to put it down. I spent over an hour reading it last night so I can become more familiar with it before I introduce it to the Nursery Leaders in our primary. It is beautifully written for nursery age children, it is very interactive, simple and fun for them. Each lesson has fun activities and a coloring page. The Church leaders have also said, "This manual may also be used by parents to teach young children basic doctrines of the gospel at home." We used the manual for our FHE lesson last night and I loved it. This is the first manual ever written specifically for the nursery. In our ward we have enough little children to fill three nursery classes so these manuals will really be put to use and I am grateful for them. Yipee!
Secondly, these may not be new but they are new to me. I found these cute cheddar chickadees at Target yesterday and I think they are too cute and yummy. I had to share! We love gold fish at our house so I knew these would be a hit!

5 comments:
That manual will be great! I hadn't heard of it yet. We will definitely be using it a lot! Thanks!
I'll have to check out that manual. I can use all the help I can get! It was fun to see you on sunday. We should do it more often!
I'm sooo glad to know about the nursery manual! I've seriously been looking for something age apropriate for Camren! Can you believe we get to deal with primary in January!!!
We just bought that manual this week. Even though I'm out of primary I wanted to use it for Courtney.
We're going to have to go get some of those chickadees...we've gotten addicted to goldfish.
Thanks for the info. I will definitely going to buy it. Actually my husband since he works in the back of the distribution center. I haven't tried those chickadees I will have to try them. It was nice seeing you at the REC center the other day. I am going again this week with a friend. Maybe I'll see you there. If you want to come let me know.
Post a Comment