Thursday, February 14, 2008

Update on my mom

I just thought I would give you a little update on my mom because she is back in the Hospital for a couple days. She seemed to be retaining an unusual amount of fluid so her doctor told her to go back to the hospital last night. They discovered that she had about 2 liters of fluid around her liver and in her lungs. She is having the fluid removed today. All is well though and she will probably be home for the weekend. We thank you all for your continued support and prayers everyone has been really awesome we can't thank you enough! Oh and I can't forget to mention that we got the pathology report back from the Doctor and they believe that they were able to remove all of the cancer during the surgery and it had not spread anywhere else. They will be monitoring her closely for the next couple of years but we expect a full recovery, our prayers have been answered!

2 comments:

McGuire's said...

Hey Dani, i'm so happy to hear your mom is doing well. We will continue to pray for her and hope everything continues to go well. thanks for the update. much love, emily

Grandma Sue said...

Hi Dani,
Your blog is so fun. I love viewing your updates. Happy Anniversary. Love you, Mom