Friday, February 8, 2008

Happy Valentine's Mom!

I just wanted to post this little Valentine's tribute to my mom, aka "Gramma Sue." As many of you may know she just had surgery Thursday to remove cancerous tumors from her liver. She is currently in the hospital and I am amazed at how cheerful she is trying to be despite the trauma her body has gone through. She is such a sweet, loving, happy, strong, inspiring person! Liam and Lance are soooo grateful that Gramma Sue will be around to play with for a long, long time!!! We love you mom!









2 comments:

Debi said...

I'm glad to hear your mom's surgery went well. I'll continue to pray for and think about your family and your mom.
p.s. your boys are sooooo cute! Let's line them up with my girls someday.

Joanna McGuire said...

That is so cute of you to do that. Your mom is such a wonderful person and I am so glad to have her as my mother in law. I am so glad that she is doing better. How did you do that cute design in the background??