Monday, March 19, 2012

It's a BOY!

We are so thrilled to welcome Lars Robert Henriksen into our family.  He was born on Tuesday March 13th at 3:37pm.  He measured 21" tall.  His birth and the moment of finding out he was a BOY was so exciting and unforgettable.  It is still sinking in that we have 4 boys!!!  Finally today, after 6 days of calling him "Quatro," we officially have a name.  Here are some pictures I took this morning of our handsome little guy......









7 comments:

Nicole said...

Congratulations!! He is beautiful!

mikeandang said...

Sooo cute! Congratulations!

Kristin said...

He is adorable! I love reading what you wrote - about how excited you were that it was another boy! You are an awesome mom. Wow - crazy to think you have 4 kids now! Congratulations on the birth of baby Lars!

Beth Clayton said...

oh this is so fun! I really love the idea of 4 brothers! congratulations!!! What a fun time. and I think he is adorable.

melynda said...

Congrats! He is adorable, I think he looks just like lanc. What a fun family you have!

Bellblogging said...

Congrats!! Can't wait to see him! Best of luck!

McGuire's said...

He is a really really really cute baby!! So precious. You are amazing to wait for the surprise..I don't know if I could do that.. Congrats on FOUR Boys!!!