Monday, March 14, 2011
First Day of my Online Art Class!
I just wanted to let you know that today is the first day of my little online art class. Can you tell from the pictures that we have been having a lot of fun doing art projects? My class is geared towards 4 year olds (my son Lance's age). It will last for 4 weeks and we will have a fun exhibition night at the end. If you would like to see my art project ideas I hope you will check them out and follow along with us. I have also posted about all of the materials that we will be using, my favorite brands, and where to get them on my site. This is going to be a fun little adventure. I am so excited to be documenting this class and sharing these ideas with other parents. My site is www.pineapplepaintbrush.com. Oh and if you want to see my little segment on Studio 5 there is a link on the left sidebar of my website. I still can't stand to watch it. I am still recuperating from the anxiety it gave me - silly I know. By the way I thought I would give you a head's up that the instructions for each project will only be available online for 2 days after they are posted, but you will still be able to see pictures of the projects after the 2 days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Saw you on Studio 5. You're famous! I'm so happy people are noticing how amazing you are. You inspire me!!
Post a Comment