We spent Christmas morning at home and it was so fun! The boys woke up and ran to see if Santa came. They were so excited to open their presents that they could hardly wait for us to get out of bed and set up the video camera. It was fun to see their anticipation!
I got 3 dress up costumes for the boys... police, fireman and doctor.
Liam made Rob and I this big card and put in under the tree.
I made the boys scripture bags with their names on them.
These toys below are fun for whacking everyone in the face unintentionally.
I always take a picture of the aftermath of opening presents, good times.
My brother and I surprised my parents with a Kitchen Aid mixer this year, my mom does a lot of baking but has never had a nice mixer so she was pretty excited!
I wonder what this present is?
My mom got me some clothes from the Gap, she knows me well.
Rick was so excited about this mug we got him - not.
When we got home Christmas night the kids stayed up late playing with their toys. Lance and I put together this new Russian block set.
Liam put together this Lego Helicopter....
The day after Christmas was Sunday and it was a nice day to unwind, relax and play with new toys. Uncle Rick always comes over to see the kid's toys. We found out Rob is pretty good a jump roping.
Rob helped the boys put together their new marble track.
Our good friends invited us over Sunday for a fun night of gift exchanges, yummy bread made by Heather that I am obsessed with, hot chocolate and good laughs. I think we should make it a tradition! We love them!
Max made Liam a painting - he loves it!
Few,....... and that is Christmas in a nutshell!
1 comment:
Looks like an awesome Christmas! Yay for the Kitchen Aid!! Your mom is going to love it. I think I use mine 3 or 4 times a week.
Hope you guys have a wonderful New Year!
Post a Comment