I took Liam on a little date to the Salt Lake Children's Theatre a few days before Christmas. That was our first time there so we did not know what to expect, but we loved it! We saw Babes in Toyland and it was perfect for young children. Liam loved every minute of it and laughed his head off. I am glad that we went and I hope we go back there soon.
The night started by going to Liam's favorite place - Noodles! This picture cracks me up.
After the play they had the Santa from the show come out and talk with the kids. Liam realized that he was not the same as the Santa he had just seen a few days earlier and so I told him he was one of Santa's helpers, he was just dressed up like Santa for the play. He still wanted to go sit on his lap though.
We had a great night!
1 comment:
ok, i am so jealous. i wanted to take lincoln there so bad. i am glad you had fun. maybe we should try and go to the next one together, that would be fun.
Post a Comment