On Friday we went to Pack's Pumpkin Patch. It was so much fun! Liam and Lance could have spent all day running around in the hay maze with their friends. We had a little snack and read a book about how pumpkins grow before heading to the pumpkin patch. The kids LOVED these pumpkin wagon things. The all piled in one together and then it tipped backward and made them all scream - it was classic. Once the kids entered the pumpkin patch they ran all over that place looking for the perfect pumpkins. My boys thought the bigger the better so I came home with some whoppers! Now they are on my front porch and they make me so happy! I am so excited that Halloween season is finally here!!!! I had such a great time chatting with the other moms there, they all crack me up!


2 comments:
It was such a fun day! Thanks for including us and thanks for going the extra step by bringing the drinks, cookies, crafts, lesson, coloring pages. I want to be just like you! Thanks for putting this together. We had a blast!
We had such a fun time, thanks for inviting us!! I have never even been to a pumpkin patch so thank you for opening my eyes as to how cool they are :) I love all the crafts you brought, you are too cute!! Thanks!
Post a Comment