Lately Lincoln is getting into everything! He is in that stage where everything is a toy - but unlike Liam and Lance he does not put everything in his mouth - which is surprising and nice. He loves to bang things together and see what kind of noises he can make. He loves to talk into things like cups and bowls because he likes to hear his voice magnified. He loves buttons and has figured out how to turn off the power button on the tv which drives Liam and Lance nuts. He can imitate all sorts of noises that I make with my mouth which is a fun game to play with him. He loves pulling all the clothes out of the dryer and pulling anything he can find out of cupboards or off of shelves! He started saying "hi" a few weeks ago and now says it to everyone he sees. He puts the phone up to his ear and says "hi" too! He loves being chased around the house. He also loves being apart of any commotion and when Liam and Lance are wrestling he gets all excited and crawls right into the middle of it. Heaven help me soon they will all wrestle together - ahhhhh! He loves the playroom and could play in there all day. His favorite toys are the play kitchen and grocery cart - he is a little chef in the making. Oh my I could go on and on.... I just love this little boy! I am currently planning his little Birthday Party. I admit I pulled out his Birthday toys a few days ago and played with them while he was taking a nap - why am I so obsessed with toys? Being a mom is the best job - I love it!
Sunday, September 26, 2010
Bonkers
"Bonkers!" is what Liam and Lance say when Lincoln falls and bonks his poor head, which happens a lot now that he is pulling himself up on everything and cruising all over the place! I feel like Lincoln has been a little neglected on our blog - but I have been busy working on his baby book all year long. I am currently finishing the last pages of the book and it is really hard to believe that he is turning 1 in a few weeks. He has been the perfect baby. So happy, so funny, a good eater, a good sleeper, and so easy going. I have really enjoyed every moment of the last year with him. I am cherishing this time and it is so fun to watch him grow but I really wish time would sloooooow down.
Lately Lincoln is getting into everything! He is in that stage where everything is a toy - but unlike Liam and Lance he does not put everything in his mouth - which is surprising and nice. He loves to bang things together and see what kind of noises he can make. He loves to talk into things like cups and bowls because he likes to hear his voice magnified. He loves buttons and has figured out how to turn off the power button on the tv which drives Liam and Lance nuts. He can imitate all sorts of noises that I make with my mouth which is a fun game to play with him. He loves pulling all the clothes out of the dryer and pulling anything he can find out of cupboards or off of shelves! He started saying "hi" a few weeks ago and now says it to everyone he sees. He puts the phone up to his ear and says "hi" too! He loves being chased around the house. He also loves being apart of any commotion and when Liam and Lance are wrestling he gets all excited and crawls right into the middle of it. Heaven help me soon they will all wrestle together - ahhhhh! He loves the playroom and could play in there all day. His favorite toys are the play kitchen and grocery cart - he is a little chef in the making. Oh my I could go on and on.... I just love this little boy! I am currently planning his little Birthday Party. I admit I pulled out his Birthday toys a few days ago and played with them while he was taking a nap - why am I so obsessed with toys? Being a mom is the best job - I love it!
Lately Lincoln is getting into everything! He is in that stage where everything is a toy - but unlike Liam and Lance he does not put everything in his mouth - which is surprising and nice. He loves to bang things together and see what kind of noises he can make. He loves to talk into things like cups and bowls because he likes to hear his voice magnified. He loves buttons and has figured out how to turn off the power button on the tv which drives Liam and Lance nuts. He can imitate all sorts of noises that I make with my mouth which is a fun game to play with him. He loves pulling all the clothes out of the dryer and pulling anything he can find out of cupboards or off of shelves! He started saying "hi" a few weeks ago and now says it to everyone he sees. He puts the phone up to his ear and says "hi" too! He loves being chased around the house. He also loves being apart of any commotion and when Liam and Lance are wrestling he gets all excited and crawls right into the middle of it. Heaven help me soon they will all wrestle together - ahhhhh! He loves the playroom and could play in there all day. His favorite toys are the play kitchen and grocery cart - he is a little chef in the making. Oh my I could go on and on.... I just love this little boy! I am currently planning his little Birthday Party. I admit I pulled out his Birthday toys a few days ago and played with them while he was taking a nap - why am I so obsessed with toys? Being a mom is the best job - I love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
He is darling! Great pictures of him.
Post a Comment