What a fun day! Our Primary was able to go downtown to the Museum of Church History and Art this morning for some hands on learning! The kids learned all about the amazing Tabernacle, it's history, construction, and of course the gigantic organ. I think we all came out of it with a new appreciation for the structure that was built 140 years ago. It was very interesting and the kids were able to do fun crafts at each station. The kids were great the whole time and we didn't loose anyone - few! We had over 55 kids and 16 adult helpers from our ward. I just love all these kids, I could eat them all up!














7 comments:
Wow, what a fun primary activity. Sounds like you had plenty of help with the primary kids. I wish I could have gone with you guys. Thanks for sharing. xoxo,GrandmaSue
What a fun activity!! Don't you just love working in primary?? It is the best calling!
Hey Dani! It looks like you had a lot of fun, your primary kids are so cute! How was the Layers Sale, did you get anything good?
What a fun activity! You are a great leader... creative ideas!
It was an amazing activity!! You girls are a wonderful Primary Presidency. Way to go it was a huge success!!
You are so cute Danielle! I bet you are the best primary president. Thanks so much for posting about the new nursery manual. It has already been a blessing for our family!
P.S. I am so sad i missed heidi's baby shower. I am an idiot and never check my e-mail. How is she doing? I would like to see her blog but can't get in because I'm not invited. Will you let her know so I can stay in touch? thanks.
Debi
hey dani, i found your blog through melynda's and your family pic is so cute. what a fun primary activity. wish we could have been there.
Post a Comment