Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy 4th!

Happy 4th!

The 4th of July has always been one of my favorite holidays. I don't know why I was soooo lucky to be born into this country but I am very grateful! It is fun to celebrate the holiday with my children and I hope it becomes one of their favorites too! We went to fireworks, the Holladay parade and then enjoyed the rest of the day swimming and BBQing with the extended family!




8 comments:

Grandma Sue said...

I love the new pictures,especially the one with all the cousins - it's priceless. Thanks for keeping us up-to-date. xoxo.

Draper's said...

Cute family picture! Sounds like a fun 4th!! You are awesome! Mo

Veronica said...

I love the 4th!!!!! Looks like y'all had a lot of fun!

Joanna McGuire said...

It was so much fun going to fireworks and the parade with you guys. I am glad you put that picture of you guys with Chris in the background making a funny face. Priceless!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the 4th too... it's one of my favorite holidays! I love the music you have, "Sandlot" was one of my favorite movies. I'm excited to see you guys in a couple of weeks!

Deanne Wilde said...

I love your blog. Love, Aunt Deanne

Rachel said...

So, I am becoming a bigger fan of blog hopping every day! I keep finding people like you!
Hey! It was so good to see you at my nephew, Bridger's, baptism! I wish we'd had more time to catch up! Your boys are adorable!

Brian & Krystal said...

What a fun 4th! You guys are so cute. And we're totally jealous that you and the Perkins got to hang out without us. It's just not fair :) We miss you all!