Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter!

I just wanted to post some of our Easter pictures! I am sad because we were video taping Easter morning and completely forgot to pull out our other camera. So all of the pictures we have are from our ward Easter Egg Hunt at the park by our house on Saturday. I also came to the conclusion that I am always the one taking the pictures so I am never in any of them - much to everyone's dismay. Rob pointed out that my shadow is in one of the pictures though - awesome! Well I hope you had a wonderful Easter. Easter is one of my favorite holidays. I love this time of year when the sun is shining more and the flowers are coming up. It is such a rejuvenating season and is very symbolic of the Savior's Resurrection. I love it!












2 comments:

Holly and Rhett said...

I love that picture of Lance and Rob on the swing. Lance is too cute, I love that kid! You really do need to get some pictures of you on that blog!

Unknown said...

Happy Easter Henriksen Family!
I think that how it goes with taking pictures when you are the Mom. Moms are always taking the pictures and never getting in them. Make sure and have Rob take a few next time!