Dani

On January 5, 2007 I had my 24th Birthday. Rob and I were able to go in for an ultrasound that day and we found out that we were having another boy! It was a fun birthday surprise and we were very excited!

My friends and I threw a wedding shower for my good friend Heidi. It was a lot of fun visiting with some people I don't get to see very often!

Liam and I were able to go to Indiana with my mom, Chris and Joanna. My mom is from Indiana and she comes from a big family who mainly still live there. It was really fun to see everyone - even though Liam became really sick and cranky. Here is Liam after a walk with my mom and my aunt Camille.

Liam went on his first Easter egg hunt at the park by our house! He also got really frightened when he met the Easter Bunny!

This was one of the biggest highlights of the year being there with my brother Chris and his wife Joanna when they were sealed in the Bountiful Temple! It was such a great day!

This is a picture of the 5 year Anniversary of our first date! We re-lived the date by going back to the same Chili's restaurant. I made Rob wear the same shirt he wore on our first date. Needless to say, I would not have fit into the same shirt I wore!

Liam went to his first Bees' game! He really wanted to meet the mascot but when it came down to it he was really scared!

This is a picture of me at the very end of my pregnancy with Lance - I was ready to pop!

Liam turned 2 eleven days before Lance was born. He had a Shrek birthday party!

Lance was born on June 1st! They discovered that his umbilical cord had a knot in it that luckily never cinched. He has been such a good baby since he was a newborn - he is really cuddly and peaceful most of the time.

Here is a picture of Liam meeting his baby brother for the first time, we will never forget that!
A friend of mine came over and took some newborn pictures of Lance just a few days after we got home from the hospital; she also took a couple family pictures for us such as this one. Liam used to smile like this in all of our pictures!
Here is a picture of Liam and Rob at the Art's Festival downtown. I love art and I can't wait to go to the festival next year!

It is becoming a tradition of ours to go to the 4th of July parade on Evergreen Street each year. It is a parade on the street that Rob's mom grew up on in the Holladay area. It is really cute because all children are invited to make their own floats or decorate their bikes and ride in the parade. The fire department always comes out and the police ride their motorcycles around. Liam absolutely loves it! Here he is in awe of the Fire Truck!

We had a good time at the zoo this summer. Liam loves to watch the monkeys swing around!

Here is a picture of Lance on the day that he was blessed. He is being held by his great grandma Evelyn. It was a very nice day.

Liam and his cousin Gracie had a blast at the Dinosaur museum together. They loved digging for dinosaur bones in the sand!

We finally made it back to Vegas more than a year after we moved from there. This is a picture on Freemont Street during a light show. You can tell by the look on Liam's face that he was pretty impressed by all of the lights!

A year is way too long to go without In-N-Out Burger so we ate there about 5 times while we were in Vegas!

Liam is a good big brother and loves to play with Lance and make him laugh!

Time flew by too fast and before we knew it Lance was not a tiny newborn anymore!

Rob will never forget this day! A young boy Rob baptized back in Russia was called to serve a mission and to come to the MTC in Provo. Rob was thrilled that he was able to pick him up from the airport at midnight! He had to be at the MTC at noon the next day but a group of Rob's old companions and mission buddies wanted to see him so we threw a party at 1:00 am at our house! This is a picture of Rob at the Salt Lake Temple with two of his mission companions and Igor - the missionary.

We had fun carving pumpkins with the boys!

Here is a picture of Buzz Lightyear and Shrek with both their grandmas on Halloween!

Liam had a blast with Grandpa Scott at the spook alley down the street from our house!

Rob was a pallbearer at his Grandma's funeral. She was such a wonderful woman. Everyone remembers her for her love of children. Every time I think about her I feel like putting down whatever I am doing and playing with my kids. We miss her!

Here we are trying to take our own family picture at a Utah basketball game; it didn't work out as well as we had hoped!

Liam and Gracie had fun on a walk in the wagon on Thanksgiving Day!

Liam loves to "help" daddy shovel the snow!

Having fun playing in the snow!

Here Lance is being fed baby food for the first time. We tried green beans first and he gagged on it - poor kid!

Liam and Lance got to sit on Santa's lap at our Ward Christmas Breakfast!

After taking Lance to 2 specialists we decided it was best to get a helmet for him to help round out his head. His head has had a mild flat spot since he was born that did not round out despite all of our efforts to keep him off of that side - especially at night! He has to wear it full time for one more month and then just at night for awhile.

Here we are at a family Christmas Party! It was a lot of fun!

Liam and Gracie entertaining us all at the family party!

Here is Rudolph Lance on Christmas Eve!

Of course we had to have Rudolph Liam too!

Best of all.... Grandma Rudolph!

Mary, Joseph and baby Jesus on Christmas Eve!

The boys are all decked out on Christmas in their Colts outfits that they got from my aunt Camille in Indiana!

So far this year has started out well. We had a "Get to Know Your New Teacher's Breakfast" Primary party on the morning of my Birthday. I was a lot of fun. I love serving in Primary!

After the Primary Party we went to a Utah basketball game with Liam, Lance and my in-law's, it was a lot of fun. Lastly we finished the night by going to Ruby River's for some steak - YUMMY! Thank you for taking the time to read our blog. We hope all is well for you and we love you!
5 comments:
Golly! What a fun year! It was so fun to look at all the great times you guys have had. I love you all!!
Finally, an update! It is very cute, I love all the pictures of your cute boys.
Hey Danielle! I found your blog through Heidi's! Your family is so cute. Here's my blog site: justinandmichellemenlove.blogspot
.com We really should get together and let Liam and Camren play sometime.
I love your blog! It is so fun to see what you are up to!! We can't wait to see you again. We have a blog, check it out! jamesandbep.blogspot.com
Post a Comment